Attorney Robert Deller is the founder and sole practitioner of The Law Offices of Robert Deller. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1988, shortly after earning his Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California. Mr. Deller graduated from Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History and Psychology.
Today, Mr. Deller devotes the majority of his practice to Family Law with a slight emphasis on Personal Injury. He has been invited to teach various classes and seminars over the years, including a Civil Procedures course at Cal. Lutheran Law School and a Domestic Violence course. Mr. Deller is a valued member of numerous associations, such as the Leo Deegans Inns of Court and the Riverside County Bar Association.
Mr. Deller is passionate about giving his clients the legal experience he would desire for himself. With over 28 years of experience, he is a respected attorney in California and consistently goes the extra mile for each and every client. He possesses a rich understanding of state divorce laws that he uses to his clients' advantages.
Areas of Practice
- 85% Family Law
- 15% Personal Injury
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1989
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
Honors: Order of the Coif
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
Major: Political Science
Minor: History and Psychology
- Adjunct Professor/Civil Procedure, Cal. Southern Law School
- Lecturer, Aspects of Domestic Violence, Alternative to Domestic Violence (ADV)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association, Family Law Chair Person
- Leo Deegan Inns of Court