California Sexual Harassment Lawyer

Suffering harassment at work is more than just irritating and humiliating. It is illegal under California and Federal Employment Laws and you do not have to tolerate it. If you are being subjected to lewd comments and suggestions, or if you have been asked for sexual favors in return for a promotion or other so-called benefits, you are being sexually harassed.

If this sounds like your situation, speak with an attorney immediately to learn about your rights and your options. At our law firm, we help people put a stop to sexual harassment and seek compensation for the damage they have suffered. Call the Law Offices of Robert Deller & Associates today at (951) 680-9000

What is sexual harassment?

Workplace sexual harassment can take many forms, including, but not limited to:

  • Unwanted sexual suggestions and invitations
  • Unwanted touching
  • A sexually charged work environment
  • Retaliatory actions against an employee who complains about sexual harassment
  • Sexual assault
  • Stalking
  • Sexual Battery

Our firm helps employees who have been demoted or fired for refusing to provide sexual favors. Our clients include people who have had to endure lewd pictures in locker rooms, suggestive comments from co-workers, and indifference from supervisors.

Why bother filing a sexual harassment claim?

Taking action against sexual harassment means that you can stop the harassing behavior against you. Let us help you stop being the victim. Just as important, you may be able to prevent it from happening to others. Filing a sexual harassment suit also gives you a chance to recover compensation for the damage you suffered.

If any of this sounds like your situation, you are being sexually harassed. Contact us to learn how you can put a stop to it, help others and obtain compensation to which you are entitled. Only time can give you back your sense of self and self-worth. However, taking action against an employer who permits and/or perpetuates sexual harassment is an important first step. Call the Riverside County Law Offices of Robert Deller & Associates. We can help.

Free initial consultation when you mention this Website