Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Riverside

If you slip and fall on public or private property, you may be able to file a claim to receive compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. These costs and other expenses associated with your accident are covered under California law if your injury was caused by the negligence or misconduct of another party. If you have been injured, call us at (951) 680-9000 to find out about your rights and your options.

Getting payment for people’s injuries

At the Law Offices of Robert Deller & Associates, we help people injured in slip and fall accidents. Our clients include people who have been injured because of dangerous and defective property conditions such as:

  • Broken stairs
  • Weak handrails
  • Crumbling sidewalks
  • Wet floors
  • Slippery wooden walkways
  • Poor lighting
  • Unguarded hazards
  • Badly shelved product in retail stores

Talk with a lawyer right away

It is important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible after accidents like these, as there may be limitations on how long you have to file a claim for your slip and fall injuries. Our law office helps people suffering from head injuries, back and neck problems, and broken limbs because of slip and fall accidents. We recommend that people immediately obtain medical treatment for their injuries first and then talk with an attorney.

Contact our Riverside attorney

We can help you get compensation for your injuries, your expenses and your losses after a trip and fall accident on dangerous or defective property. Don’t delay. Contact our Riverside law office by using our contact form or call (951) 680-9000 to learn how we can help you.

Free initial consultation when you mention this Website